1.20.2010

Websperiment #1 - iPhone Voyeur



So here's the nerdalicious idea:
If you have an iPhone, please do the following:
On your homescreen, press the home button and the power button (on top right) at the same time...in other words, take a screenshot.
Then if you would be so kind, email me (gagnon.nate@gmail.com) your screenshot.

The goal is to put together a gallery of what apps people are using most frequently, or, what apps people are making most accessible to themselves.
Maybe we'll be able to learn a lot about people via their iPhone homescreen...and maybe not.

The photo to the right is mine.
Please note the following:
Contacts is long gone...they're all in the phone button anyway.
Remote is front and center because I have comfy couches.
I have and highly recommend The Weather Channel App...especially instead of that stupid, standard dashboard-esq weather one.
And I have a nice little social media row...although the jury is still out on foursquare.

So take a minute, and send yours my way. I'm going to put together a gallery, as well as any monumental findings (like that this was a total waste of time).
Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment